Equipment Repair and Warehouse Manager
We have an immediate opening in our HQ warehouse:
Duties: Equipment repair and inventory management
- Repair equipment including: vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbers, carpet extractors, etc.
- Inventory management, inclusive of: placing orders, receiving deliveries, updating corporate systems, stocking shelves, filling order requests, updating and distributing order sheets
- Deliver supplies to customers
- Wash mop heads and towels using standard washer and dryer.
- Similar other duties as may be needed from time to time
Requirements: Ideal candidates will be able:
To read-write and communicate in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Possess a CA driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
- To push-pull-lift up to 40 pounds. And, be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- To multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Present a professional demeanor at all times.
- Have an excellent attendance record.
- Take pride in the quality of their work.
- Pass eVerify background check.
Preference given to those with prior equipment repair experience.
Become Part of Our Team!
Click below to download
Application (31 KB)